The Colorado SBDC Network is here to help businesses who have been affected by recent disasters in Colorado, including devastating wildfires and floods. Come to the SBDC for assistance with disaster loan applications, long-term planning, insurance navigation, physical and economic loss estimations, business preparedness and more.
The SBDC is using all available local, state and federal resources to help businesses recover and will work closely with communities impacted by these disasters.
Due to the recent floods, the SBDC has partnered with the SBA Disaster Assistance to host Business Recovery Centers (BRCs) serving the affected areas. The centers are specifically designed to provide key financial and consulting services to businesses impacted by the severe storms, flooding, landslides and mudslides that began September 11, 2013. No appointment is necessary.
The Stanley Hotel
333 E. Wonderview Ave.
Estes Park, CO 80517
HOURS: Mon-Fri, 9 am-6 pm and Sat, 9 am-1 pm
- Nov. 22: Community Recovery Symposium in Loveland
- FEMA Registration
- SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center: 800-659-2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Protection Summit and Resource Day
- COLORADO Declaration # 13768 & 13769 (Disaster: CO-00065)
- June 16: Economic Injury Application Filing Deadline
- Colorado Enterprise Fund Business Relief Loan Information
- ACCION Offers Recovery Loans to Businesses Affected by Colorado Floods
- SBA Disaster Loan Application
- Home and Property Loans
- Disaster Assistance Loans
- Economic Injury Loans
- Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Farm Emergency Loans
- 11/21/13: Gov. Hickenlooper announces all damaged highways will reopen before Thanksgiving
- 10/30/13: U.S. 36 between Lyons and Estes Park will open Monday, other recovery efforts moving forward
- 10/23/13: Gov. Hickenlooper announces flood recovery progress, additional counties eligible for FEMA assistance
- 10/15/13: State launches ColoradoUnited.com website for disaster recovery
- 10/9/13: SBA to Close Colorado Business Recovery Centers in Loveland and Greeley
- 10/9/13: Gov. Hickenlooper declares disastery emergency for additional eight Colorado counties
- 10/5/13: SBA Amends Disaster Declaration; Disaster Assistance Now Available to Private, Nonprofit Organizations in 8 Additional Colorado Counties
- 9/27/13: SBA Disaster Assistance Available to Colorado Private, Nonprofit Organizations
- 9/26/13: Gov. Hickenlooper makes $65.5 million more available for flood recovery, CDOT announces opening dates for highways
- 9/25/13: Gov. Hickenlooper updates local officials on flood response
- 9/25/13: SBA and SBDC to open business recovery centers in Estes Park, Greeley, Longmont and Loveland
- 9/20/13: Gov. Hickenlooper announces additional $20 million for flood recovery efforts, declares disaster emergency for Clear Creek and Sedgwick counties, suspends regulations impacting emergency recovery efforts
- 9/17/13: Colorado state agencies directly providing disaster assistance
- 9/16/13: SBA Stands Ready to Assist Colorado Residents and Businesses Affected by Severe Storms, Flooding, Landslides and Mudslides
To request an appointment, click the button below to find the location nearest you. Current clients can sign in to their client dashboard to view upcoming appointments, seminars, documents and more.