Colorado Sales Tax

If you sell, rent or lease tangible personal property in Colorado, you must obtain a sales tax license. The type of license you need and the amount of tax you are required to collect depends upon who you are selling to and where and how you are doing business. A license is also required to rent accommodations for periods of less than 30 days. General sales tax reference guide, DR 0099, is at